Soulconnexion Radio
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

TOTS

4 posters

Go down

TOTS Empty TOTS

Post  MulticolouredVinyl Sat Jan 05, 2008 11:36 am

Evenin' Soulconnexion viewers. I just wondered if any old schoolers ever went to TOS (Talk of the South) in Southend, or even Zero 6 (I think it was called) with the stainless steel dancefloor?!! I forgot to add those to my list of clubs from back in the day...

MulticolouredVinyl

Back to top Go down

TOTS Empty Re: TOTS

Post  Vern Fri Feb 08, 2008 9:20 am

I went a number of times. It was a great place to meet women. It had the holiday feel. I was always disappointed with the DJs however.
Vern
Vern

http://www.smashiton.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  OSB Sun Nov 16, 2008 12:01 pm

Sorry just scrolling through these old forum posts.
Oh yes did frequent Zero 6 quite often...Can remember the coloured dance floor also.
TOTS (Talk Of The South)...Think we mostly went there if could never get in anywhere else. Not only that you could never get in unless wearing a tie & jacket which i think put most people off the place !!! Lol
OSB
OSB

Back to top Go down

TOTS Empty TOTS

Post  mrogers Fri Nov 28, 2008 10:24 am

Unfortunately I never made TOTS but I did have the misfortune of stubbling into Mr Bs next door. My memory of this club was that it had an elervating dance floor that turned into a pond. Outrageous. LOL

Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad

mrogers

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum